Friday, June 11, 2010

You can do it......

Its been so long since I've posted anything. With being busy with work, Hayden, and weekends after weekends of events..... its seems harder and harder to get myself to blog. I commend all of you weekend-bloggers on your dedication and must admit that it crossed my mind to quit when it seemed that I have gotten so removed and out of sync...

But I stopped and realized....I can do it ("I can survive" music by Gloria Gaynor playing in my head...lol)

So this blog will be a reminder to me why i should blog.

1. I blog for all of my family and friends who visit the blog to see what we have been up to and what is going through my mind. I must admit that at times I don't have much to say... correction I always have things to say.... maybe I just over analyze what should be in this blog, whether it's even worthy or interesting material for others to read, and thoughts that "man.... my grammar and poor English skills are gonna be revealed"
(yes Tina, my lovely sister, my grammar and run-on sentences are supposed to erk you...ha haa)
And then I'm reminded how much I love reading everyone else's blogs. So as Chi Tram's had said to me in the past..."blog even if its just one sentence."

2. I blog for Hayden. I love the idea of diary or memoir for him to look at one day. It will be a record of everything we have done and allow him see himself in our eyes. I hope it will remind him how much we love him when we seem like the worse parents in the world. And I hope it will remind him who his parents are one day.

3. Lastly, I blog for myself and Steve.
for Me: I really enjoy this "me" time updating my blog. It's actually somewhat therapeutic examining myself and my thoughts. I must admit something so simple like blogging gives me a sense of accomplishment sticking to something.....unlike my diet. That's a whole another blog I don't want to get into now :(
for Steve: He enjoys reading the blogs. I will need to convince him to contribute to it from time to time.


And sooooo....I will continue blogging.

1 comment: