Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Westview School

Westview is Hayden's new school. I know it may seem like Steve and I are school nomads... But you can imagine our confusion and frustrations trying to find one that's a good fit for him.

I think we have found the one most appropriate for him at this stage of his life. Yes... We dread the drive and traffic but the feeling when he is here is like "home" and like we are closer to the light at the end of the tunnel. Not to get into too much details (there is a website of the school if you are curious) but Hayden is comfortable and happy here. That says a lot to us especially from a little boy who hates change and new environments.

And so we keep chucking along and hope to get him into public school in 2013.


4 comments:

  1. Continue to be AWESOME parents cause Hayden is so worth it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Chi thu for the kind words. He needs equally an awesome aunt like yourself for him the excel. Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great news! I'm all over the place at our school and I think at this point I've worked with every kid at the school at some point or another. A teacher can be the best teacher ever (like me, right? haha), but it'll all go to waste without parent's involvement with their kids. Hayden's so lucky!

    ReplyDelete