Friday, December 10, 2010

The Tourist

I was invited yesterday to the premiere of The Tourist by my lovely cousins. So we all got dressed up and made it a 'Gals Night Out' at the movies and then dinner. Funny thing was what Steve said while I was leaving the house... "are y'all sure you guys are only going to the movies... You know it's dark in there". Lol.

But what a fun chance to get together, look cute, and catch up.

I am by no means a movie critic and I'm not going to pretend to discuss plots and the such... But I give it a A-. It was good movie. Johnny Depp was a cutie pie (in a grudgy way) and Angelina Josie was absolutely breathtaking.

Being such an Us Magazine & E Entertainment junkie... It's neat seeing all of the papparazzi pics from months before put together in the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment