Friday, December 3, 2010

Lasik is what I will be asking Santa for this year


Christmas and the end of 2010 is coming way too fast.

Because I decided to change up my red and gold color scheme to green and gold this year, I went to Michael's to pick up a few items. While reaching up high for some branch-like wreaths my glasses got knocked off my face when some of the wreaths fell to the ground. I was not with Steve at the time and felt literally blind. As a fumbled through the stuff for a bit, there was no way I was going to be able to find it on my own. So I squinted and walked a few aisles over and asked a couple to come and help. We all got a chuckle over it but it was definitely a reminder why I need lasik.

I bought some green ribbons, three rustic branch-like wreaths which I tore down and wrapped around the tree (a great tip from Tina), and a few green poinsettias.

The printed green ribbon is actually fabric I already had in which I cut into 4" strips.








3 comments:

  1. Love the change and Lasik is a great thing!
    I had it over ten years and it is only this year that i am no longer 20/20

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy toledo...that tree looks so professional. I haven't started with the treeand have no idea what to do (theme-wise)...breathe, breathe, breathe...Christmas cards to send out...shopping, breathe, breathe, breathe.

    ReplyDelete