Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas present 2011

Most of you reading this blog know what I got for Xmas because I opened it immediately after we got home from a long day of shopping the day before Xmas. We ran into Mel, Thomas, Mike, Lisa, and Luke @ Anthropolgie and invited them over for din din. I couldnt wait to try it out especially knowing how much Mike loves a good cup of java like myself. Chi Thu & Javier joined us as well for Buca Di Pepo. Great eats and company... What a great way to start Christmas.

If your wondering what I got Steve... It's the olloclip. I know it doesn't remotely come close to the 'ooohh-ahhs' of my gift... But I thought it gave him some extra effects on his iPhone camera closer to a SLR... Without shelling out $1000. It was three lens; fish eye (which i took the nespresso pic with), close up, and wide angle lens. Call me cheap, but inventive... I don't even want to try and navigate the whole SLR camera thing... That gives me an instant Headache!

As for Hayden's Xmas presents... There were lots of Thomas the Train, leap frog, and iPad games. Several of them are tucked away in his closet of unopened toys for that special treat one day or because he'll need to grow into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment