Friday, May 6, 2011

Birthday Wishes for Momma


This year for my 36th birthday... I asked for no fancy gifts or elaborate birthday dinner. What I wanted was

1. CRAWFISH with my favorite peeps.




with a couple of cold beers....


2. cleaning and landscaping my side yard.
To do this.... Steve ordered 3 tons of black star rocks, a yard of mulch, and 3 guys to get this all done. Love, love, love


Don't let this mound fool you..... it was hard, back-breaking work for those guys! Better them than us though.

BEFORE
This is our pit! It has been a pit stop for all of our paints, ladders, gardening tools, and everything else we wanted "outta sight...outta mind." Weeds were growing all the way to your waistline. You gotta feel sorry for the meter man!

BEFORE


AFTER


All the garden tools have its place and now we actually have a usable pathway from front to back. I'm actually gonna grown some low laying vines along the house and wall for warm up the place a bit.





No comments:

Post a Comment