Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Beautiful weather for some golf

While most kids are about to go to bed, we manage to squeeze in some golf. Its a Saturday anyways.....

Hayden excited to head out into the driving range.

A handful of golf balls are always better than one.

Hayden getting a hang of it.

"You gotta carry your own golf bag... atleast until you make it realllly big and then you can hire a caddy..." said DAD


"these are all mine???"

In the end.... all he really wants to do is to run around and play....

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! ADORABLE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't care much for golf--in fact Thomas tried to drag me to a driving range a couple of weeks ago and thankfully I weasled our way out of it (the wait was too long, haha), but I'd definitely go with Hayden!!!!

    ReplyDelete